Air Spin n Curl - Automatic Ceramic Rotating Magic Hair Curler - Features Beach Waves & Luxurious Curls
Create flawless curls and waves at the push of a button with this Air Spin n Curl Ceramic Rotating Hair Curler.
The Air Spin n Curl creates beautiful curls with the click of a button. Your hair is simply drawn into the curling chamber where it is heated and timed, to create perfect curls and waves every time.
Ceramic Heating Technology: Produces far infrared heat while the conditioning benefits of negative ions results in shinier, not only heats in an instant, but also helps protect the hair healthier and more beautiful.
Auto rotating - Automatic rolling the hair in the curl chamber to create different curl hairstyles as you want. Curling direction: L stands for left, R for the right, A for automatic.
Temperature and time setting - Temp set from 140℃ to 230℃, time set from 8s, 10s, 12s, and 15s to create looser waves, soft curls
LED Display - With LED digital display simply adjust direction, temperature, time, it is convenient for you to adjust the settings according to your hair.
- Obtain beach waves and luxurious curls
- Rotating head with directional buttons. Choose to rotate curls clock or counterclockwise.
- Automatically turns off if not used for 60 minutes.
- Ceramic heating elements
- Quick heat up - 20 seconds
- Uniform heat recovery
- Choose between Celsius & Fahrenheit temperature scale
- Natural flowing open design for perfect curls, stress-free.
- Smart curl guards for fabulous, lasting curls like a pro.
- Suitable for all hair types.
- Swivel cord
- Infrared heat
HOW TO USE:
- Choose your desired temperature and curling timer as a guide (15S/17S/19S).
- Hold Air Spin n Curl vertically with the digital control side facing the head.
- Take a ¾” to 1” section of hair and insert it into the opening of the curl chamber in a 90° angle. If larger sections are used, hair may be tangled.
- Insert sectioned hair into the curling chamber.
- Press and continuously hold the arrow button in the desired direction to curl the hair. The hair strand will be automatically curled into the chamber and the rotating will stop.
- You will hear 4 beeps once the curl is set. Remove the tool gently from the hair
- Continue around your head in 3/4" to 1" sections. If so desired, change the direction of the curl when moving to the other side of your face.
- Finish with hairspray to set your curls.
Color: Black / Red / Blue / White
1 - Air Spin n Curl
2 - Clips